After 23 years in business we at Camelot Party Rentals have got a solid foundation when it comes to tenting events. Tents are not just for Girl Scouts and die hard campers, they are an elegant affordable way to have an indoor outdoor event. Here are Camelot Party Rental’s top reasons to tent your event.
- Rain, rain, go away, stay away from my wedding day: Weather is an unpredictable enemy to outdoor events. Weather permitting, you can still have the outdoor ceremony of your dreams, but having the reception tented offers you an elegant back up plan if the clouds come your way and the wind picks up. Your guests can dance the night away after the ceremony is over without feeling the evening chill.
- Winter Wonderland: Snowy backgrounds make for a magical wedding setting, but igloos are not ideal for wedding venues. Tenting your wedding allows you to have your guests bundle up for the ceremony and then retreat into a warm temperature regulated tent for the reception.
- Find Your own Venue: Have an outdoor spot that is special to you and your betrothed? Make your wedding even more meaningful by renting a tent and tying the knot in that special spot.
- Elbow Room: No one wants to feel like their wedding isn’t big enough for the room hosting it. Most venues have a capacity which depending on how many second cousins you are inviting, can create some awkward family dynamics come invitation time. Tenting your event can allow you to fill the space appropriately.
- This Time it is Personal: Who wants to get married in another cookie cutter country club? Tenting gives you the freedom to create the wedding of your dreams, and Camelot Party Rentals will do everything we can to help you achieve your vision.